Adobe Photoshop Basics
In this introductory session, we will cover how to utilize Adobe Photoshop for your basic photo editing and creative needs.
Participants will learn the basics of:
- Creating a file, saving a file, exporting formats.
- The core selection tools: shape selection tools, lasso, magic wands, transformation tools
- Color Adjustment and Enhancement tools/techniques
- Core filters: Blur, Render, Sharpen, Stylize
- Core creation and editing tools: paint bucket, gradients, eraser
To get the most out of this workshop, please bring a laptop with Adobe Photoshop installed.
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- The MILL @ UIdaho Library
- University of Idaho - Moscow campus
- Kevin D.
- MILL Workshop
Time Zone: Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)