Six Questions You Need to Ask Before Publishing a Journal Article (Graduate Student Essentials)
This workshop is offered in-person and live via Zoom.
In-person attendance is limited to 28 people and Zoom attendance is limited to 300 people.
Workshop attendees will be able to:
- Find relevant journals that reflect their research scope and audience
- Select a publishing model that meets their needs and budget
- Track the impact of their published articles
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- First Floor Classroom (business hours)
- University of Idaho - Moscow campus
- Jylisa Doney
- Graduate Student Essentials
Time Zone: Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)