3 Simple Tips for Expanding Your Literature Review (Graduate Student Essentials)
During this workshop, participants will learn more about:
- Saving searches and setting search alerts
- Mining author networks
- Conducting citation chaining
- Strategies for organizing and planning literature reviews
Registrants who select "Online Registration" will receive the Zoom link and password within the calendar invite in the registration confirmation email.
All registrants will receive the Zoom link and password 1 day prior to the event.
The recording will be sent to all registrants and made available on the U of I Library's YouTube page.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- First Floor Classroom (business hours)
- University of Idaho - Moscow campus
- Jylisa (Doney) Kenyon
- Graduate Student Essentials
Time Zone: Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)