Supercharging Your Scholarly Presence in 3 Easy Steps (Graduate Student Essentials)
During this workshop, participants will learn more about various topics, including:
- ORCID id’s - a free, unique barcode to hold your research
- Creating a scholarly, professional, and/or formal presence on Google Scholar, LinkedIn, and social media
- Including social media and sharing sites to be cautious of
- Altmetrics - what they are, how to find them, and how to use them
- And BONUS content on easy productivity hacks for managing digital clutter!
This workshop will be offered over Zoom, but participants are still welcome to register to watch the live-stream in-person in the first floor classroom.
Registrants who select "Online Registration" will receive the Zoom link and password within the calendar invite in the registration confirmation email.
All registrants will receive the Zoom link and password 1 day prior to the event.
The recording will be sent to all registrants and made available on the U of I Library's YouTube page.
- Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- First Floor Classroom (business hours)
- University of Idaho - Moscow campus
- Marco Seiferle-Valencia
- Graduate Student Essentials
Time Zone: Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)