Make a Reservation!
See policies for room use below.
Use our online tool to book study rooms in the library.
General Policies (applies to all rooms and equipment)
- Do not move furniture into or out of the room
- Do not leave your belongings in the room unattended
- Maintain a reasonable noise level that will not disturb other library users
- Leave the room in the condition in which it was found
- The Library reserves the right to insist on the immediate vacation of the room and withdrawal of privileges associated with the use of the rooms (or any other areas of the Library) should the behavior be considered inappropriate
- The Library reserves the right to cancel reservations at any time, including but not limited to inappropriate use of space or equipment
- Reservations are considered canceled if the user is 15 or more minutes late to his or her scheduled time
- Rooms and technology must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance
- Reservations are only available to current students, faculty, and staff of the University of Idaho
Group Study Room Policies
- Group study rooms must be used by groups of two or more people.
- Available to public during all open hours
- Rooms remain unlocked when not reserved, availability will be on a first come, first served basis
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance
- Rooms can be booked up to one week in advance
- Book for 1 hour minimum, 3 hours maximum
- Maximum number of hours a person may book in a week – 9 hours (total, not per room)
- Reservation schedule is posted on each room each morning
- During the summer all rooms are first come first served!
3D Printer Policies
- For question and more information, visit the MILL, https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/mill/
- Standard procedure is to build in a half hour buffer before and after printing to accommodate file manipulation and cooling; take reservation estimated time and add one hour.
- If a project fails mid-print, students or staff (if the student is not present) can evaluate the time left in the reservation and attempt a re-print, or, if necessary, schedule a new booking. For example, if a four hour print fails in the second hour, a new reservation will need to be made so as not to inconvenience the next printer.
- Students can book six weeks in advance
- Students are limited to one reservation per week, unless they are rescheduling a print reservation for a failed print
- 3D printing use is prioritized by current affiliation with the University of Idaho. Community patrons interested in learning more about 3D printing should email Jessica Fleener email@example.com
- Policies and procedures may be changed at any time at the discretion of MILL representatives
The Studio A/V Lab Policies
- For more information please visit https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/studio/
- No food and drinks are allowed in the Studio.
- DO NOT disconnect, rewire, or turn off any equipment (including the computer).
- DO NOT take any equipment out of the room.
- Bring your own storage device or use a cloud storage service such as OneDrive for file saving. Any files saved on the computer will be erased periodically.
- You will be charged a replacement fee if any piece of equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged during your reservation time.
- When you are finished using the space, log off the computer and return the key to the circulation desk by handing it to a staff member or a student employee. DO NOT leave the key on the counter or in the book return slot.
- Abide by our policies, including Library Code of Conduct, University of Idaho Student Code of Conduct, and University of Idaho’s Acceptable Use of Technology Resources Policy.
- Please cancel your reservation if you can no longer make it to your appointment. Use the cancellation link in your confirmation email or call the library at 208-885-6559.
Time Zone: Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
1:00pm - 2:00pm, First Floor Classroom (business hours), University of Idaho - Moscow campus.
9:30am - 10:30am, First Floor Classroom (business hours), University of Idaho - Moscow campus.
Exploring the Information Landscape | Dangers of Face Value: looking beyond first impressions of fandoms
12:00pm - 1:00pm, First Floor Classroom (business hours), University of Idaho - Moscow campus.
12:00pm - 4:00pm, Team Tech Room (Room 133), University of Idaho - Moscow campus.
11:00am - 12:00pm, First Floor Classroom (business hours), University of Idaho - Moscow campus.